Private Client Services
Our private clients include many entrepreneurs and their families from across the world. They are typically high net worth or ultra-high net worth individuals having investments and activities in different jurisdictions. We offer them a comprehensive range of services in connection with the implementation and administration of entities or other legal arrangements, including trusts, private trust companies, foundations, partnerships, companies, charitable structures, escrow arrangements and family constitutions. We have experience in holding and administrating a wide variety of assets such as investment portfolios, residential or commercial real estate, family company shares, private equity investments, intellectual property rights, yachts, aircrafts, artwork and antiques. When a structure is established, we usually act as trustee, board member and/or bank signatory and we take care of the day-to-day administration. We can handle purchases and sales and carry any ancillary transactions thereto. In addition, we provide financial accounts as well as consolidated statements when necessary. We are also sometimes asked to act as Protector of an existing trust or foundation or to make an assessment of a current structure in order to determine whether it is viable, properly administered and appropriate to the family’s needs and circumstances. Whatever the role you wish us to endorse, if it is in our area of expertise, we would be delighted to help. Our broad international experience in the fiduciary and financial sectors coupled with longstanding cooperative relationships with a carefully selected network of services providers allows us to propose solutions in a large range of jurisdictions, whichever is the most appropriate for our clients in their specific circumstances.
We provide services to Swiss and foreign companies of various types (e.g. holding, trading, royalty, financial and service companies). Our corporate clients include large and small multi-national companies with activities across a variety of sectors and jurisdictions. We help this client base in terms of organization or re-organization of ownership, structuring of cross border investments, and in the handling of their financial flows. Our firm also provides assistance with back-office and logistic tasks, trade executions as well as financial reporting. Likewise for our private clients, our services may include the setting up of appropriate corporate entities or partnerships, board member representation and directorship, helping in identifying the most suitable jurisdictions and strategies to effectively use Double Tax Treaties (DTT) and Bi-Lateral Investment Treaties (“BIT”) to protect assets and minimize tax exposure in an efficient and legitimate way.
Specific services to Swiss clients
For Swiss based private or corporate clients or those considering taking up residency in Switzerland, Figestor can provide a comprehensive range of in-house corporate, administrative, tax and accounting services as well as representing clients to the Swiss Federal, Cantonal or Communal authorities.
Our full range of services at a glance
- Wealth Planning advisory
- Assistance in family governance matters
- Incorporation and administration of Swiss and foreign companies, including international trade structures
- Setting up and administration of family trusts, private trust companies and foundations
- Setting up and administration of charitable entities
- Acting as Trustee, Protector, Advisor, Board Member and Bank Signatory
- Bookkeeping and accounting services
- Asset mapping, consolidation and tailor-made reporting
- Tax services (negotiation of tax regimes, tax returns, taxation monitoring and supervision)
- Domiciliation services
- Human Resources (administrative and payroll services)
- Residence and citizenship planning and assistance (relocation, obtaining new citizenship)
- Escrow arrangements services
- Common Reporting Standard (“CRS”) and US Foreign Accounts Tax Compliance Act (“FATCA”) services